Thursday, May 31, 2012

What's Up Thursday

Is it Friday? Is it Thursday? What day is it, seriously? Three-day weekends always throw me off for a good two weeks. Anyway, the calendar says Thursday sooo....

I started making kale smoothies last summer after reading about this one on Sterling Style. It's definitely delicious and a great morning drink, but I decided to mix it up and made this one that I found in Instyle.


Blend:
1 frozen banana
2-3 kale leaves (with the stalks)
1 cup of coconut milk
6 ice cubes
2 pinches of cinnamon 

I am a big fan of recipes that just require one verb, aren't you?

Benji is allergic to flea bites and since there are so many of them this year (due to our mild winter), he's scratched himself into a frenzy. He's on a cortisone pill and he has to wear The Cone of Shame. It's so sad seeing your dog in a cone, but also kind of hilarious when they run into things.



I'm dead set on making my den into the cover of Southern Living. Like, this has to happen. So far it still looks like our den, but give me time.


I went to Old Navy randomly yesterday and look see at this amazing tunic I found for $10. I love a tunic, of any color, print, fabric, but I especially love one that can be bought with a Hamilton.


And, the first photos of Jess' baby!!! What a cutie pie! I can't wait to but this issue today. I have so many questions I need answered regarding this baby. Such as: Are you sure about that name? Is that headband just a teensy bit too tight on her head? Does she already have a craving for slutty brownies? 


xo,
The Canary Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment