Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Pick

When it comes to shopping, I am one of those people who gets completely obsessed with one single item and can't think of anything else...despite said items necessity to my life. For instance, I just found a dress for a wedding we have coming up in a few weeks and yet...


Wouldn't this beautiful Diane von Furstenburg dress be pretty at a wedding worn with chunkier gold shoes?

And...


I love the back on this Riller & Fount dress from Shopbop. So pretty with a top-knot hairstyle and some big gold bangles.

Or wouldn't it be cool to do a colorblocked look with one of these skirts and a lighter colored silk top?

Mason by Michelle Mason Maxi Skirt from Shopbop

Ark & Co. skirt from Piperlime

What's wrong with me?!?!? Slowly backing away from the computer.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

xo,
The Canary Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment