Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Pick

Before we get down to brass tacks, let's all have an "aww" moment.

Photo via People.com

I mean, how cute is that? Kate (formerly Middleton, now Princess) with her puppy Lupo. Whoever took this photo gets the super creepy award, but I'm glad I got to see it. They are adorbs.

Why the puppy love on a Friday? I'm so glad you asked. I'll let this photo answer that...

Photo via Styleite.com

I think I've been pretty up front about my adoration for the Duchess of Cambridge, but this tool my obsession to another level. Best.Outfit.Ever. I mean, get serious. A dress with long sleeves and a slit, and by Roland Mouret no less? But the real star here is Kate'e leg. Angelina, take note, this is how you work a slit. No crazy posing, no exposed decollete, you let the leg speak for itself. Well done, Katie.

And as awesome as Mrs. Wils' leg is here, I have to say the real stunner has to be the shoes. 

Photo via Styleite.com

Jimmy Choo Vamp Sandals if I'm not mistaken, and they are amazing.


These lovelies can be yours for a mere $750, and they come in a slew of drool-worthy incarnations, these below being my personal favorites.


Don't they make you want to dance? Wishing you a wonderful weekend, with cause for such footwear.

xo,
The Canary Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment