Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bachelorette Recap: Week One

My friend of a friend is...

All photos via abc.com

Sean!

He made it through the first night and was such a gentleman to Emily. Well done! Sorry for the above side face photo, ABC.com has not updated their bios from Ashley's season yet. Sad face.

Anyway, overall I thought it was a great first episode. Emily is really darling, a total Southern belle and obviously beautiful. Her daughter is just precious too. The guys I thought seemed okay overall. Some odd apples in the bunch though: Kalon the "helicopter guy" being first in my mind in that category. I predict him to be this season's Courtney.


My favorites thus far: Sean (obviously), Charlie (great name and they are so cute together), Ryan (the Southern sports trainer), Chris and Doug. Also liked Tony's "Prince Charming" ploy. That was a good one. Who doesn't like shoes?



I'm really looking forward to seeing Dolly Parton's mentorship skills later in the season. And, I have to say I hope we see Emily let loose a little. I'm not talking hot tub scenes or anything, but maybe a sassy comment or two in the vein of my all-time favorite Bachelorette Jillian. I'm just sayin.

xo,
The Canary Diaries


2 comments:

  1. You know that Kalon is Lauren Craft's ex boyfriend, right? He went to SMU! Hah! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I have a friend of a friend of Sean's too! Arlington Lamar peeps! Looking forward to your recaps. Be on the watch for Emily and her Stella & Dot jewels! She wears a bunch! She does get sassy! Did you see watch the season preview after the episode? She totally tells someone to get the f out! I am sure he deserved it!

    ReplyDelete