Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekend Snaps

Hey there! How was your weekend? If these snaps are any indication, mine was random. We had a lot going on. Including...

uni shooters at dinner Friday,


Mad Men-inspired party on Saturday (my homage to Jane Sterling, above),

an impromptu concert on Saturday night,

Mother's Day pancakes,

my new addiction (Sugar and Sugar Rose lip glosses from Sephora),

and awesome vases and flowers from Target for our Mother's Day dinner.

We also had such a fun time at an engagement party and a 1st birthday party. Now that I'm writing it all down I really don't know how we fit it all in. Whew!

I am beyond excited about The Bachelorette season starting tonight. Can I get an "Amen!" Emily is the cute cutiest and I actually know one of the bachelors! I know, awesome, right? He's a friend of one of my besties and an all-around sweetie pie. It will be interesting to watch him! I'll reveal which one he is on tomorrow's recap.



xo,
The Canary Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment