Thursday, May 10, 2012

What's Up Thursday

Here's what I'm thinking about this Thursday...


I'm obsessed with these sandals. I bought them on Easter Sunday online and had immediate buyer's remorse, but luckily didn't return them because they are just so fun and surprisingly they go with just about everything I own. Neon pink goes with everything, let's face it.


Also, I helped a friend organize her closet this week, and we're almost done, but here are a few beautiful organized snappies...




I'm in the midst of a serious craft project I can't wait to share. The minute I'm done I'll be trying to recreate this necklace (or something vaguely resembling it).


Lately I've been really grossed out by the amount of plastic bags we use in our house. Even when you reuse them you can't help but feel wasteful. When I was in Portland everyone was carrying these Baggu reusable bags in awesome colors. I love that they roll up and fit in your purse so you never have to worry about not having one. 







xo,
The Canary Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment