Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Guilty Pleasures: The Bachelor

All photos via abc.com

It's baaaaack!
Yes, that's right: The Bachelor. Otherwise known as the show I hate to love, but I do, y'all. I really, really love this show. And, as I believe I expressed during the last installment of The Bachelorette, I love Ben. He's normal, funny and his profession is WINEMAKER. I feel like wine drinking would be encouraged whilst dating a winery professional. So, that's a major plus. Week one I watched a little late, but it was basically a slide show of dysfunctional lady behavior. I was also reading the latest People magazine and apparently that first episode is filmed over a 12-hour period during which the spirits flow like water, clearly. So, ladies, let's remember to pace ourselves in the coming weeks.

On the second week, we learned that Ben drives a precious vintage Jeep-like vehicle around the winery and the ladies were asked to put on a play at the Sonoma community theatre. Cute, cutey, cute, seriously. Big fan of putting anyone in a costume, it just makes things funnier.


Favorite costume had to be the gingerbread man, mostly because the outfit underneath it was so ridiculously trampy. I'll let you watch the episode to get the full effect.

Some out-of-the-gate faves:

Emily
I kind of feel like we would be friends. She has just the right amount of sass.

Kaci B.
She's a Southern girl and a twirler so major points. Her first date with Ben was so cute.

Lindzi C.
 Yes, yes, I know she rode in on a horse which might be a touch annoying to some, but I feel like she would be really fun. And, she drives a F350.

Rachel
I'll be honest, I really just like her hair.


Cheers to more fabulous Bachelor-ness in the coming weeks!

xo,
The Canary Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment