Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Bachelor Recap: Week 4

All photos via abc.com

This man is your future husband. No, I'm kidding, don't worry. He's just the bachelor. No big deal.

A lot happened this week:
-Rachel: Good hair does not mean you have a a great connection with Ben and this makes me sad. Glad you got a rose despite this.
-Samantha: What did I tell you? I'm really sorry for liking you, that was obviously the kiss of death. Apologies.
-Courtney: One word,"Ugh." I know you really, really like Ben, but maybe do a poker face every now and then with the ladies. It would keep them from saying terrible things about you when you leave the room. Also, Ben, really? The group date rose to this gal? C'mon guy.
- Ladies at home: Fly fishing is not easy at all. In fact, if those glasses are any indication, I'm pretty sure Ben didn't even know how to do it prior to this episode.


Then, the one-on-one date with Jennifer. How scary would it be to repel in a bikini on your first date? 
I'm adding you to the awesome list just for doing that.

Also, so sad there is not an image of this, but how awesome was it to see Blakeley doing Emily's hair during Jennifer's date? I always wondered how you kept your highlights fresh whilst on the show. Now I know. Bring your own bleach.

xo,
The Canary Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment