Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bachelor Recap: Week 3

Well, week three was something else. What, I don't really know. Less a train wreck and more a complete cultural apocalypse.

I knew things were going to be craz-AY when the group date was skiing in bikinis. Yes, it got really weird.

All photos via abc.com
Big props to Samantha (above left) who stayed mostly clothed while careening down a man-made bunny slope in San Francisco. New favorite, ya'll...which probably means she will be voted off next week. Sorry Sammy.


Also loved Emily, our current Bachelor fave. Her daring bridge-scaling date with Ben was really cute and I loved that he later confided in her that his dad married his mom because she was smarter than he was. She happens to be getting a PhD.

We also saw the return of undertaker Shawntel. Yes, I spelled that correctly. She was swiftly rejected by our darling Ben. I didn't watch Brad's season so I don't really have an opinion about her, but I do think it a weird ratings ploy that she came back when she did...and haven't I been ployed enough, ABC?

Also, did you watch the very end with the gal with the mouth tattoo. Yikes. Didn't even know you could do that. See, you do learn things from reality TV.

xo,
The Canary Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment