Thursday, June 28, 2012

What's Up Thursday


I have a pretty bad La Croiz addiction. I'm talking like a three-can-per-day habit. My old faves were Lime and Cran-Raspberry, but then I found the Peach-Pear. It's so delicious and summery.

Photo via Styleite,com

Okay, this is super duper random but...did you hear they're making a Spice Girls musical?!?!? It's being produced by Julie Cramer of Mamma Mia fame. And, is aptly titled Viva Forever, after a '90s Spice song of the same name. I missed the reunion tour a few years back so I'm super pumped to maybe see this musical instead. It starts out in London (obvi), but maybe, just maybe we'll see a Broadway run.



Have you seen this awesome fireplace floating around on Pinterest? It's from the The Saguaro hotel in Scottsdale. How rad would it be to have a hot pink fireplace. Somehow I don't think it will happen in my house, but I still love it.


As much as I try to tell myself not to buy white dresses (because you literally can't wear them anywhere) I still end up buying them. They just look so amazing on! Like this dress and bananas jewelry Blake Lively wore recently...

Photo via People.com

By the way, can she take a bad photo? I mean, does she have someone with a wind machine following her? I feel like her hair is always perfectly blowing in the breeze. No wonder Ryan Reynolds is so smitten with her (btw did you see their new house?). Similarly I am obsessed with this white dress from Shopbop. So gorge, and imagine the shoe possibilities. But, seriously, where would you wear it?


xo,
The Canary Diaries





No comments:

Post a Comment