Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bachelorette Recap: Week Six

Before we talk about any dates or plot twists or anything can we just discuss the top Ryan was wearing at the very beginning of the episode? I'm referring to the white ladies' workout tank top he was sporting while sitting around talking smack about Travis. I think it actually had a halter neck. In the end, Travis did go home, due to a seriously obvious lack of chemistry with Emily. I was sad to see him go, but it's hard to make an argument for him to stay.

All photos via abc.com

In other attire news, the best line of the night has to go to Sean: "The difference between a skirt and a kilt is, uh, nothing." But kilts were the order of the day at an impromptu Highland Games where Sean was undoubtedly the victor.


 Later in the evening, we saw more of Emily and Ari's chemistry on the romantic streets of Dubrovnik. I think he's definitely her favorite now, as long as he keeps her apprised of what's going on with the other guys, and if we can get to the bottom of what happened between him and the producer...

Was anyone else surprised about Chris getting the group date rose? I mean, he seems super sweet and everything, but for some reason I just don't see the two of them together.

And finally, after a three-hour grooming session that presumably included way too much manscaping, it was time for Tank Top and Emily to go on their one-on-one date. Oh my gosh, where to even begin. Let's start with him calling Emily a "trophy wife" numerous times and then trying to explain what that is to her. Props to Emily for not asking him to get on that oyster boat right then and set sail. 

Then, the list of twelve qualities Ryan wanted in a wife. I especially loved "servant" and "catches my eye." The wink that came after that last one will haunt me in my dreams. I think Emily felt the same, and thus he went home.

And that was it for the eliminations for the night. Six bachelors are going to Prague. I can't wait to get to the bottom of Producergate next week!

xo,
The Canary Diaries


No comments:

Post a Comment