Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bachelorette Recap: Week Seven

Photo via abc.com

Well, we got to the bottom of the "drama" between Arie (whoops I think I've been spelling his name wrong for a while now) and the Bachelorette producer. The short version is there is no story, a few dates a decade back do not a scandal make. Sorry, ABC, good try. I always love when Chris Harrison gets involved though, so let's make that happen again soon, mkay?

I'm telling you, Arie is in it until the end, and I actually think they could make it work. I see shades of Trista and Ryan here.

No such chemistry with Doug, who got the ax this episode on the group date. He was so sweet, but I really think he just wasn't Emily's type at all. And speaking of the group date, what a cranky pants Chris was. I felt bad for him in a way. I mean, I would be cranky too if I just sat in a hotel room in Prague and talked about other peoples' relationships, but you've got to have a poker face (and maybe a few cocktails). And, even though he got a rose, I stand by what I said last week about him. I just do not see it happening.

What did you think about Sean's run through the streets of Prague to find Emily? I found it cute and romantic, but I'm a bit partial. Methinks Emily likes him a lot too.

I really loved Jef and Emily's date as well. I thought it was super presh that Jef bought Ricki a marionette. He just seems like a totally solid person. And that hairdo is starting to grow on me. For serious.

At the rose ceremony, John was "auffed." I really didn't have much of an opinion about him, but I have to say I am so happy we will never have to see "The Wolf" after his name ever again. That was getting super old.

So four remain: Sean, Arie, Chris and Jef. Hometowns next week! Yay!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I found your blog - it's so uplifting and positive. Will definitely visit often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you read realitysteve.com? I have to every season to get the spoilers! Love this season though! I love Sean but think Arie is the real deal for her!

    ReplyDelete