Thursday, June 21, 2012

What's Up Thursday

It's the little things in life that make the biggest difference. Isn't it? For years I wondered why Central Market only made a HUGE Mediterranean salad. So, I was beyond excited to find this little lunch-sized salad in the take away area. It's delish, and way cheaper than most salad lunches.


I finally found a mirror for this cute little table my mom gave me. It sits in our hall and it just needed something pretty above it. This mirror is from Global Views.


Oh and I found the nail polish color!!! It's Privacy Please, which I always shied away from, due in no small part to the super cheese name. But it's totally a new favorite.


This pretty clutch is from Target. Yes, for serious. And it was only $19.99. I'm kind of obsessed with it.



And, speaking of steals, how great is this little planter from Ross? I'm thinking it will be perfect for an orchid or a larger succulent in our kitchen.


That's all I know. Come on weekend!!

xo,
The Canary Diaries


1 comment:

  1. Love the clutch and I went through a "Privacy Please" phase too, just peel off the sticker ; )

    ReplyDelete