Monday, June 18, 2012

Weekend Snaps

I'm gonna be honest. Most of my weekend was spent like this...


When not lying comatose watching Girls on HBO (how awesome is that show, btw?) I helped friends host a baby shower for our friend, June, who is having a girl. The shower colors were super cute and there was a lot of delish iced tea and sweet baby loot.


The favors were these popcorn balls, aren't they cute?


The shower was at Forty Five Ten, and the T Room is currently decorated with all of these awesome oil portraits. I totally want one!


 I took my new L.L. Bean Boat and Tote to the pool. It took me a while to decide on something funny to monogram on it and I hope I succeeded.


Oh and I found my new favorite nail polish color. The only problem is the sticker was worn off the bottom at the salon so I have no idea what it is. Thinking of going to Ulta and going one by one down the OPI displays to see what it is. Fairly certain it's not Sweet Heart, Bubble Bath, Mimosas for Mr. and Mrs., or Passion. So that just leaves about 100 pinks in the OPI collection to look through. NBD, right?


xo,
The Canary Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment