Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Well, Hello, How Are You?

After Christmas I said I would not have a full week of non-posts, and I almost made it two months. But then I went on a little vacay...





It was awesome, and as the last photo suggests, quite cold. In addition, WiFi cost $15 a day, and there were other things to do. 

Anyway, I am all caught up on The Bachelor and I have to say it, I miss Kacie B. I know, I know, you aren't supposed to talk about the rejected contestants, but I really miss her. Did you see her on Ellen? Girlfriend was rocking a fabulous pink dress, and this clip doesn't show it, but she did some amazing dancing coming in.




So, if Kacie B. and last week's issue of Us Weekly is to be believed Courtney wins this thing, y'all. Oy.

I'm still holding out that Ben will pick the equestrienne Lyndzi, but it's really not looking so great. What do you think about the Women Tell All episode? Is Courtney really sorry? Were the girls to harsh? Does Emily need to get over it?

I'm going with no, no and yes.

xo,
The Canary Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment