Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Pick

I am so behind today! But I wanted to post this Friday Pick because while I am not currently shopping (I gave up buying anything for myself for Lent), I am actively preparing for the day after Easter and one thing on my list is a new swimsuit. I am completely obsessed with this guy from Shopbop...


...one teensy tiny problem is that it is a whopping $250. I mean, that's a lot for a swimsuit, am I right? I have never spent that much money on something so spandexy, but maybe that's my problem because I have this situation going on right now...


A bunch of swimsuits and none that I like. Also, I found one of my favorite Lululemon headbands. Can you find it in the pic?

And, have you heard the news?


Such excitement! Can't wait to read all about it! Wishing you a fabulous weekend!

xo,
The Canary Diaries




No comments:

Post a Comment