Thursday, September 20, 2012

What's Up Thursday

I considered saving this pic for next week's Benji Wednesday, but I had to talk about these loafers like, now. How cool are they?



The photo is of are my sister's footsies, she's got amazing style. Like, really amazing. She also has an--shall we say--expensive taste, so I was almost afraid to ask who made her shoes. Turns out they are by Alice and Olivia. I may be tardy to the party on this one, but I had no idea they made cute shoes. Get you some here.



I'm really all about loafers and have been since last year, when I bought the ones I'm wearing in this pic below...


And, I kind of have to explain what is going on here, because it's slightly bizarre. Last year my friend Alice and I decided we wanted to do a cupcake crawl. Yes, it is something we made up and not really a thing, but our thought was it would be similar to a pub crawl only with less drunkenness. We were actually wrong about that last part. All this to say that it was a lot of fun, and kind of a fun idea for a bachelorette party or just for a weekend. Now that the weather is cooler, it's kind of a perfect time for a cupcake crawl.

Today I am in Maryland for one of my bestie's wedding. Since it worked so well laying out all my clothes for Santa Fe I think I'll start using that system as a way to pack. So, here's what I'm bringing for three days, plus a super cute bridesmaid dress. No for real, it's really cute.


Last year I was sort of lukewarm on the sneaker pump trend, until I saw Lucky's Eleanor Strauss wearing this awesome outfit made even more so by the addition of some sneakies.


I also love how Amy Poehler wore hers here.


So I bought some, is what I'm trying to tell you. I'll report back when I figure out how to wear them as well as these two did.




No comments:

Post a Comment