Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekend Snaps

Happy Monday! How was your weekend?

I'm thinking of calling this the weekend I realized I wrap all my gifts like a deranged Barbie. My sweet friends Jennifer and Allison assured me this was not the case, but I have proof...


I think I need a more mature wrapping paper look. Suggestions totally welcome.

I cleaned out our holiday closet to decorate for Halloween and found this little costume of Benji's from a few years ago. I think it is fitting as Elsie definitely has a devilish side (which often tells her to use our dining room chair legs as chew toys). Also, just for the record, I think maybe this is the year I stop buying all of the dogs a new Halloween costume. We have like 12.


My mom got me several of the below little needlepoint pillows that hang from most of our doors. They all say "Boo" which I think is pretty cute considering we have like five of them. We really want to get the "Boo" message across.



How cute is this invite for a state fair-themed birthday party? So creative!


I bought some fancy pants Chinese urns and put them right next to the cheapy ones from OKL. It's all about high and low, right?


I treated myself to some new fall nail polish colors (clockwise from top left: Stylenomics, Sole Mate, Siberian Nights and Don't Sweater It)


I'm totally obsessed with this entire outfit that Naomi Watts is wearing. Not sure where she is, but how great is this dress? 


I'll definitely be having Bachelor Pad withdrawal tonight, but I am excited for new fall shows, especially The Mindy Project, which starts next Tuesday. Mindy Kaling is one of my absolute faves, and it looks like her new show will be absolutely hilarious. Have you read her book? It's too funny.


Have a wonderful week!



No comments:

Post a Comment