Monday, September 24, 2012

Weekend Snaps

Happy Monday! I had a fantastic weekend at my friend Kristi's wedding in Maryland. Everything was so perfect and we had way too much fun. Here are some snaps...

A puppy at the bridesmaids' luncheon--very Bridesmaids

The bride and groom on the way to the rehearsal dinner via boat

The signature drink, a Kiki

The stunning bride and me (how awesome is my J.Crew bridesmaid dress?)

Our table

The first dance

Honey as a sweet parting gift

I wish we didn't have to leave, but now it's back to the real world, which I guess is okay too.


Did you watch the Emmys? I didn't, but I did love a few of the gowns...






All Emmy photos via People.com

Leslie Mann was probably my favorite, how great is that yellow skirt? I love her turquoise accessories too. 

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment