Thursday, September 6, 2012

What's Up Thursday

Basically this, this is what's up.


This is just a snippet of how disorganized I've felt for the past two days. Every meeting, doctor's appointment or random obligation has fallen on this week. Like for serious.

So it was fitting that yesterday I would get the personalized tray I ordered from Design Darling. Such an amazing online boutique, if you haven't checked it out yet you should. I also love the designer's blog.


 Anyway, armed with the tray this situation is now happening in my bathroom.


It's seriously amazing how much a tray can help you get organized.

I also bought the #ThingsWeLove Pencil Set, such a great small gift to cheer someone up.



What's not to love about all of that?

And, I color-coded my pens. No big deal.


So, at least I appear more organized now. 

I'm heading out to Fashion's Night Out in Dallas tonight and I'm so excited! I'll report back soon. Have a great Thursday!


1 comment:

  1. I have the same tray that holds my unorganized jewelry and Little Miss has one with her monogram for her changing table! Have fun tonight! xoxo

    ReplyDelete