Monday, January 6, 2014

Weekend Snaps

Happy Monday! This weekend I went to my second black tie party while preggo. 


You can't really tell from this photo, but I wore this dress...




It's sold out on Shopbop where I bought it, but I also like this one. It was super comfy. I can't say the same for my shoes, but I think that's just the way it's going to be from here on out!

I bought my first spring purchase, this J.Crew popover. I can't wait to wear it. Just looking at it makes me happy! Isn't it pretty?


I'm currently on the hunt for a diaper bag, because I hear you need one for a baby, but my goodness they are not cute. The cuter of the not-so-cute ones I have found are this and this, and they are still kind of pricey for unattractive nylon bags with pockets, so now I'm thinking I'll just buy a new tote bag, like this (very expensive) beauty...

I still love the Gigi New York one though, and it's so much cheaper...


Enough about shopping, here's a cute photo of my fur babies from the weekend. Poor Luke's expression in this is priceless, but he's a little large (and stinky) for the bed. 


And, you know what the first Monday in January means, right?


It's Bachelor time! I'm so excited to see Juan Pablo as the Bachelor. I think the language barrier is going to be endlessly entertaining and he really seemed like a sweet guy on Desiree's season. The ladies look like the usual, but I love that in their ABC bios among the eight facts featured is whether or not they have tattoos. Oy.


Have a fabulous week! 





No comments:

Post a Comment