Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Happy Tuesday and Bachelor Update

Happy Tuesday! Last night's Bachelor was a doozy. I am absolutely loving this season and Juan Pablo. And this little situation below....how precious are these two (four?). 


Glad we got the really really drunk gal episode out of the way. I can't help but feel bad for Victoria, but glad Juan Pablo handled the whole situation so beautifully. 

Last week, I forcibly made my husband and sister fill out our final four Bachelor ballots. At some point I'll be organized enough to make a bracket in the spirit of March Madness, but for now, here are our predictions. Mary is the only one still in the game for now. Really wishing I had subbed Cassandra for Alexis, but oh well! I had a hard enough time deciding the my final pick as you can see.


My sweet precious husband brought me some baby's breath over the weekend and I think it looks so sweet on our dining room table. Just goes to show that you don't have to have the most expensive flowers for them to look nice...and cheer you up! And, baby's breath is such a great January flower, clean and simple.


xoxo,
Regan

No comments:

Post a Comment