Monday, January 13, 2014

Best Dressed: Golden Globes

I've been down and out with a cold of late, so this weekend was even less eventful than usual, but luckily the Golden Globes were on and there was some surprisingly good fashion methinks. Some stinkers too, but let's keep it positive, right?

Hands down best dressed in my opinion was Lupita Nyong'o in Ralph Lauren. Just breathtaking. I love a cape on a dress and a red dress just always looks amazing. Bonus points for looking great with a half-shaved head too, not many folks can pull that off on the red carpet or otherwise.

 

Kerry Washington pregnant is just about the cutest thing ever. Love her in this Balenciaga. She's always stunning, and this might be one of my favorites on her ever. Just. So. Good.


Olivia Wilde in Gucci. I mean, are you freaking kidding me?!? How do you look even better pregnant than you do normally? No really, this is not a rhetorical question, I need to know. And her hair looks amazing too. Is that your real hair? Again, I would love to really know the answer.


Probably my new favorite person to look for on the red carpet is Allison Williams. I don't think she can possibly look bad. She's so super pretty, which of course helps, but I really think her elegant but stylish choices set her apart from the pack. Not sure who designed this, but I LOVE it!

All photos via People.com

xoxo,
Regan


No comments:

Post a Comment