Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy 2014!


We rang in the new year with a fancy dinner with friends and had a lot of fun. Well, as much fun as you can have on New Year's Eve super pregnant. 

I was kind of sad to pack up our Christmas stuff, especially this little guy I got at The Nutcracker...I definitely ate the cookie and all of his friends. 


I'm not making any resolutions, because I mean, I'm perfect already I think they are destined for failure. But I did get a Vitamix for Christmas and have been making green juice like the one below. So that's my kind of resolution...drink more greenery...and eat less Nutcracker cookies.


Next up to try are these juices from the latest issue of Us Weekly


And, I found some fun new drapes at Target this past week. I love yellow, but I sometimes find it hard to incorporate into home decor because it's so bright. These curtains are my total new favorite yellow thing and they were so cheap!


No comments:

Post a Comment