Thursday, November 21, 2013

What's Up Thursday

I can't believe it is a week until Thanksgiving. We're getting in the spirit with some fall decor. I have way too many wreaths so since we only have the one front door I have to get creative with where to put them all. I used this one on our dining room table as a centerpiece.


I am so completely in love with this look from Lucky Magazine. A pink jacket for Christmas parties is so cool and unexpected. And this one is only $128 at The Gap! I also love the way they styled everything with the jacket on the shoulders and the sparkly pieces underneath. Totally perfect. 




How amazing is this gorgeous Hawaiian wedding of Tori Praver and Danny Fuller on Vogue.com. It's so lovely and everything just looks so peaceful and laid back. It makes me want to go to Hawaii. 



xoxo,
Regan


No comments:

Post a Comment