Thursday, November 14, 2013

What's Up Thursday

Is it Friday yet? This week has been a long one! 

One Kings Lane had a clear furniture sale yesterday and it looks like some of it is still available. I love the acrylic trunk and this funky chair. The trunk would be an awesome coffee table or really chic toy bin for a little one.





I finally broke my resolve and shopped J.Crew's 25% off promotion. Argh. You win again, J.Crew! I bought this lovely necklace and I can't wait to wear it during the holidays. 



Also, have you seen this awesome speaker on their website? Such a great gift for $12. 

Triple C Amplifier Egg at J.Crew

I'll admit it, I am still obsessed with pretty much everyone from The Hills/Laguna Beach/whatever that spinoff was where Whitney had the strange boyfriend, so I was so excited to see Lauren Conrad's Paper Crown office on Domaine


It's really beautiful and I love that she left the exposed brick walls and used some masculine-looking rugs so it doesn't look so girly. 


We got a new piece of artwork last week from my husband's cousin. I love the serene color scheme and I think it looks so great in our entry. It was too big to frame in the space we chose, but eventually if we move it I think it would look so nice in a silver frame. 

xoxo,
Regan



No comments:

Post a Comment