Monday, November 11, 2013

Weekend Snaps


This weekend we had a black tie event. I guess I wasn't really aware of how difficult it would be to dress for while pregnant. I used Rent the Runway, which I definitely recommend if you are 6 months or fewer prego. After that, I am at a total loss. What do you do?!? 

The dresses that I originally rented were apparently returned to Rent the Runway "damaged beyond repair" so they were nice enough to let me choose something else at any price. I felt great in the dress I wore. I would definitely recommend getting some options though. I had four to choose from and this is the only one that fit! 

Funny enough, my mom went to the same black tie event 30 years earlier when she was pregnant with me. Here's a photo of my mom…


Isn't she beautiful? 

xoxo,
Regan




No comments:

Post a Comment