Monday, November 4, 2013

Weekend Snaps

Well, as predicted, the wedding was absolutely perfect. We had so much fun and didn't want it to end! And, I finally have some awesome weekend snaps to share!

My pretty place setting at the bridal luncheon

Me, Jacquelyn, Laura and Sydney at the Rehearsal Dinner

The bride- and groom-to-be at the Rehearsal Dinner

The wedding sign-in frame with the sweetest quote

One of many ENORMOUS floral arrangements, this was seriously like 5 feet tall


Pretty blue napkins

The beautiful MOH wearing a robe I monogrammed

A gorgeous wreath on one of the entry doors

The beautiful bride and me

Pretty navy bridesmaid dresses

Mr. and Mrs. Pienciak

A group shot of some of my very favorite people in the world

I definitely switched to Uggs after the ceremony

Congrats to Jacquelyn and Brian!

Have an absolutely wonderful week!!!

xoxo,
Regan

No comments:

Post a Comment