Monday, December 3, 2012

Weekend (or Weeklong) Snaps

Happy December! We had a great Thanksgiving with family...

Benji kept me company in the kitchen while I made salad and dessert

We took our Christmas card photo...this is't it, but it's close. 

My mom had some cute vignettes set up around my parents' house


My parents' dog Presley hung out with us while we watched a movie

Our Thanksgiving table

The guys watching football

So, now it's Christmas and I am completely unprepared. Amazon is my friend this holiday season. I have not been to one store that I don't currently work in...

One thing we have done is put up the Christmas tree..


I got some new stockings for me and my husband from Restoration Hardware this year. The dog stockings are from all different places, Luke's is actually my dad's very old camo stocking. Elsie's is a baby stocking from Target and Benji's says "Good Dog" because, he's just the best.

I'm looking forward to our 2nd annual girl's brunch this weekend at my friend June's. If you missed last year you can read about it here.

Hooray for the Christmas season!



No comments:

Post a Comment