Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Gift Guide: For Bestie

Jennifer Zeuner Arrow Necklace
I am totally obsessed with Jennifer Zeuner's jewelry. I wear my cross bracelet every day. The arrow is super cool, especially for my sweet friends who were Pi Phis with me!

J.Crew Collection Cashmere Polka-Dot Sweater
The gift of cashmere and polka dots. It just doesn't get much better.


Subscription to House Beautiful
One of the best home magazines out there in my opinion. I love a magazine subscription too, because it's the gift that keeps on giving!


Fantasy Item:

Kelly Wearstler Mother of Pearl Clutch
How good is this? I love a purse that is like a work of art. And, Kelly Wearstler is just the bomb. 

While we're at it, another great fantasy gift would be Kelly Wearstler's closet...


And, you'd have to get one for yourself too, right?

Have such an amazing weekend! Monday, what to get your husband/boyfriend/fiance/what have you...



No comments:

Post a Comment