Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Totally Obsessed With...

I had planned to make this post all about RMS Beauty, but I can't not acknowledge the super duper happy news that Kate Middleton is preggo!!!!

Photo via People.com

I cannot wait to see that little royal bambino! What a cutie it will be. Congrats to Will and Kate!

Now, on to what I am obsessed with...


My sister has been telling me a while now about how many toxins are in our everyday beauty products. And, finally, after hearing her compare my face wash to a floor cleanser I listened. I've been slowly following her head switching some of my more intense products to some more natural options and my favorite so far is RMS Beauty. RMS was created by a former beauty artist who suffered from health problems linked to high levels of metal and pesticides in her body from traditional beauty products. RMS is organic, mineral and really great. I bought from left:

rms beauty oil, raw coconut cream (probably the best smelling thing ever, great for removing eye makeup remover without drying your skin), the un-cover up, lip2cheek color in modest and smile and the living luminizer (so great for highlighting your cheekbones and making your undereye area look bright).


I thought I maybe had bought a little too much until I saw my sister's haul...


I'm a convert for sure now. Get yours at RMS Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment