Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Gift Guide: For Me

The incomparable Grace Coddington penned this autobiography about her modeling career and her time spent as Creative Director of Vogue. It should be a fascinating read, plus the book is so chic looking.

I am completely obsessed with Design Darling. Every time I go on the website I see something I love. This is just the latest. A needlepoint cuff is just too clever.

I'm a tried and true fan of the tote bag and this one is just perfection. I love the grey color, the size, the gold hardware. It's just too good.

This looks like something you would have forever. So perfect for travel and it looks super awesome on a vanity table too. 

My sweet friend Kalee gave this to me a few years ago and it was just so thoughtful. Benji is a shelter dog and but for the grace of God Elsie and Luke would have been too (both were found on the street). There are way too many dogs in shelters across the country and we have a duty to these animals to help them. 





And in the fantasy gift category...

Heidi Klum's Engagement Ring
I figure with her marriage to Seal over, that baby is up for grabs. Isn't it awesome?

Vacation to Laucala
A vacation to Fiji has been on my bucket list for a little while. I read about this private island with only 25 residences on Indagare and have been dreaming of beaches and resort wear ever since. 

Tomorrow, gifts for your bestie...


No comments:

Post a Comment