Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Weekend Snaps




Hope you had a lovely weekend. Mine was restful and reflective. My snaps are completely random I know. The top showcases my new favorite nail polish color: Chinchilly by Essie. Otherwise just cool design-y things I liked this weekend. I think there is something awesome about being able to write on a wall. For a brief time during my childhood (in between wallpaper and a coat of paint) my mom let us write on our breakfast room wall. My siblings and I felt so cool being able to do this and I just love how graffiti can be the most beautiful form of art sometimes. The last photo is just cool lighting and the modern lights under the old mirror seem especially interesting.

Here's to a fabulous week!

xoxo
The Canary Diaries



No comments:

Post a Comment