Friday, September 10, 2010

In The Bag

What is it about seeing the contents of someone's bag that is so appealing?

I remember doing this quite often in middle school, which was kind of odd since the style at the time was those see-through bags anyway, so you sort of had some idea of what your friends were packing.

The point of this post is that I was cleaning out my new purse today and I had all of the contents out before discarding some of the trash I had been carrying around and I took a pic:


I think the funniest thing about this photo is I have been carrying a camera case for a digital camera (without the camera) and a disposable camera that I don't use. Also, I have six lip glosses and two lip balms. Why? At least I know what I would eat if I ever got lost in a forest somewhere.

What's in your purse?

xoxo
The Canary Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment