Sunday, September 19, 2010

J.Crew Wish List

First, I am totally enamored with the October J.Crew catalog. You can view it online here if you haven't gotten yours via post yet.

As ususal, I would love to walk into my closet and it look just like a J.Crew store with everything in my size, but since I don't see that happening any time soon (and isn't selective curating the best part of shopping, really?), here are a few of my favorite looks right now:


Barbour polarquilt waistcoat. The menfolk in my family love these jackets (they last forever and are endorsed by HRH Queen Elizabeth II) and I love the idea that they have a girly version for us.

Bootcut cords. I blame years of religiously studying J.Crew catalogs for my obsession with getting a new pair each year. How do they do that?

Double-cloth bonbon coat. I loooovvveee the cover photo of the ivory one, but would probably get it in a darker color.

Drapey bateau tank. Necessary.

Dream tweed cardi. So reminds me of Balenciaga jacket circa '07, but so current when paired with a chambray denim button-down.

Goldenrod brocade top. I kind of feel like this is the item in your closet that you can reach for when you think you have nothing to wear this fall/holiday season. It just looks so polished and put together.

Metallic boucle moto jacket. Sigh. I heart you.

Sequined harem pants. Totally sold out, but I'm still lusting after them.

Sequin sonnet mini. Just for fun and since you can't have the pants.


Silk two-way tee. Such a great work piece.

And, last but not least the Traversa cardi. On sale!

And, don't forget Jenna's Picks. They're all amazing as per usual.

What did I miss at J.Crew?

xoxo
The Canary Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment