Thursday, March 14, 2013

What's Up Thursday

Have you seen this amazing video of Jenna Lyon's and her shoes? I thought I had a lot of shoes, but apparently I am woefully behind. She admits to a whopping 289 pairs.


Well done, J.Crew. Your film definitely had the desired effect. I now think two things: 1) I have no shoes at all and 2) I must have these...


As Jenna says, "business in the front, party in the back." A mullet shoe? I want in.


Photo via People

I think I have a new girl crush. It's Katy Perry. I am the proud owner of her "Katy Perrry: Part of Me" DVD. I honestly only bought it because I was at Target and needed something to watch, but now it is a total fave. She's just so awesome. I wish she was touring again this year.



I'm already anticipating the hot summer ahead and just purchased a couple of these Lululemon Pace Setter Skirts. I have one and they are just so much more comfortable cropped yoga pants and cuter than shorts methinks.


Totally loving Brad's Raw Kale Chips. They are delicious and dairy-free. They are kind of expensive for kale chips that you honestly could make yourself, but I'm lazy and these are yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment