Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Happy Tuesday

For lack of anything else to label this post...Happy Tuesday!


I am in a Bachelor hangover today for sure. Best wishes to Catherine and Sean! I honestly had no idea who was going to win at all this season,  but I think it all worked out for the best and I hope they are super duper happy... and I hope to see them in Dallas soon!


Is this the best Judith Leiber minaudiere ever? I see this in as an integral part of a Barbie costume....a very, very expensive Barbie costume.


Pink balloons from my parents for my birthday last week


I am totally obsessed with this table from Design Inspirations. I have to recreate it some time soon!


This is my new favorite thing, Q*Bert from circa 1980. It's the best, and actually a sort of difficult game.


Best. Burger. Ever. at Rodeo Goat with a side of Texas caviar.

No comments:

Post a Comment