Friday, July 29, 2011

Summer Reading List


Remember when summer reading lists were an annoyance? Now they are an indulgence of the best kind. In addition to the above I am currently reading Keith Richard's autobiography, Life (one word, "Wow.") and, just for fun I read, Chelsea Handler's Are You There Vodka, It's Me Chelsea (yes I know I am about 3 years late on that one). All are fantastic in very different ways. I have yet to make anything out of GP's book. Mostly I just stare at the pictures and will myself to look like her. It's not totally working, but I'll keep you posted.

What are you reading?

The Canary Diaries

1 comment:

  1. You would love, The Art of Racing in the Rain, A Dog's Purpose, Little Bee.. I could go on and on, my summer reading list has been Bananuuuuhs! ; )

    ReplyDelete