Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine's Day=My Favorite

I have always been a really big fan of Valentine's Day. I totally get people who don't like it, I mean it is a little bit silly, but it's also a great excuse to buy your sweetheart something fun and have wine/champagne/dangerous amounts of chocolate--potentially on a week day. Jump on board, folks, jump on board.


Michael Kors rose gold watch from shopbop. A fun new spin on a dozen roses.



Tory Burch's hot pink Edie flat.



Festive bakeware from Williams-Sonoma. I love that you can personalize the spatulas above. Neiman Marcus also has spatulas you can stamp your name on.


Archie Grand books in pink and red. I'm a big fan of the one above from Jasper + Black.


A fantastic chick flick. May I suggest one of my personal favorites Sleepless in Seattle.

Of course, nothing says Valentine's Day like jewelry. I particularly love this pearl and diamond ring from  Elizabeth Showers.

xoxo
The Canary Diaries

2 comments:

  1. Love! You know VDAY is my fav holiday too! I'm asking cupid for the red patent Edie flats. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! Love the rose gold watch idea as a gift!

    ReplyDelete