Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Tale of Two Hairdryers

As promised, the details on my hairdryers...

In the mid-nineties my mother purchased the following travel hairdryer from a bargain store. It has stayed with our family ever since. Drying hair at home and abroad. While I was living at home last year my hairdryer died. It was brand new! I couldn't believe it. So, I looked in my bathroom drawer and discovered this trusty little guy.


There are many reasons why this hairdryer is awesome.
1) The color combo. I mean, amazing.
2) The size, you can literally take it anywhere. It fits in most purses.
3) It drys hair deceptively fast for its small stature.
4) I mean, it's 90210 brand. Need I say more?

Sadly, above hairdryer died yesterday. In the middle of my morning toilette.

So, I got this hairdryer...



It's hot pink, so points there. The package claims that it's ionic, not completely sure what that means. It does claim to reduce frizz, so that's a plus. It's rather large. Apparently travel hairdryers are no longer available for purchase in the new millenium. So, that's kind of a bummer. But, I like it. I have a feeling we'll get along just fine. Plus, proceeds benefit breast cancer research.




No comments:

Post a Comment