Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Benji Wednesday

My husband recently commented that I do not post about our other dog, Luke, as often as I post about Benji. So, I'll come out and say it: My feelings for Luke are mixed. He's a wonderful, sweet dog that some friends of ours found near our home on a hot summer day. He is a German Shepherd mix and gets really hot so he was exceptionally sad looking I'm sure. We came by to see him and fell in love with his charming personality. Then we took him home...


Benji did not like Luke.



Like, at all. Benji is my angel and any dog who didn't like him was not on my good list. But, then I got to know Luke....



He's a sweet boy. And soon, Benji got to know Luke too....



Now they are very good friends.

And, now I've posted about Luke.

xoxo
The Canary Diaries


No comments:

Post a Comment