Thursday, February 25, 2010

Not So Particuliere




After a failed attempt to locate Chanel's Particuliere (on model above and sold out in U.S. stores by the way), I have stumbled upon a few similar colors and a few really fun and new colors for spring that I like. 

If you have your heart set on Particuliere, it can be yours for a whopping $69.99 on Amazon, but here are some options if you would like a mani/pedi with that bottle of nail lacquer.

OPI's You Don't Know Jacques! almost the same color as the double c incarnation!!!



Essie's Mink Muffs, which I feel would look best on people with olive and warm complexions



And, just for fun, Essie's Tart Deco

...because spring begs for something really girly in my opinion! This shade reminds me of peach frozen yogurt!!!!



And because I love Rachel Zoe, her picks for spring...


Sheswai's Fersure...also love So Cute in this line

Essie's Pop Art Pink

Of course, Particuliere is on her list, but I imagine she could call Karl at any moment and request a bottle. I wonder how that convo would go....



No comments:

Post a Comment