Thursday, June 27, 2013

What's Up Thursday

So loving this article about bracelet layering from Who What Wear. It seems like layering bracelets is the easiest thing in the world, but much like natural-looking makeup it takes effort to make it look effortless.


As I said, I'm at the beach this week and after finishing Reconstructing Amelia (amazing btw, a must read), I such stocked up on some great beach reads: Revenge Wears Prada and Crazy Rich Asians. So far this summer I have also read a few other amazing beach books (whilst sadly not on the beach) that I thought would share. 


Family Pictures by Jane Green
Like most of her other tomes, this book is a pretty predictable girly book that you somehow still can't stop reading. Though it deals with the fractures caused by infidelity, it has an uplifting ending.


The Star Attraction by Allison Sweeney
I was pleasantly surprised by how good this book was. Again, it's a beach read, so don't expect Tolstoy, but the plot is pretty interesting. A publicist starts to fall for her star client, craziness ensues.


No comments:

Post a Comment