Thursday, June 6, 2013

What's Up Thursday

If you've ever watched Project Runway, you'll appreciate this montage of Michael Kors's very best zingers. Among my favorites, "she has an avocado goiter" and "she looks like a transvestite flamenco dancer at a funeral."


I'm so in love with Kate Moss in British Vogue this month. Her St. Barths photo shoot is all kinds of amazing. This cover shot blows me away.


Our magnolia tree is blooming like crazy and it reminds me of the beauty of Southern summers...which I sometimes lose sight of in all of the heat. Funny enough, you can see the Stark Air truck in the background of this photo, because our air conditioner motor died this week. 


I tend to buy a lot of tote bags, which tend to take up a lot of closet space, so I have put myself on a tote diet. That said, this one was made for me I think. Isn't it great?


After watching Baz Luhrman's dazzling adaptation of The Great Gatsby a few weeks ago, I wanted to re-watch the 1972 version starring Mia Farrow and Robert Redford. It was really interesting to watch them both so close together. I really don't have a preference, unless we're talking jewelry, in which case Carey Mulligan's Daisy has the upper hand.





No comments:

Post a Comment