Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekend Snaps

Happy June! My weekend was very nice and relaxing. I am so sad I didn't take a photo of maybe the most exciting part of our weekend, Rock the Fort benefitting Lena Pope Home. The event took place outside and the weather could not have been more perfect. Thank you to our friends Abby and Will who invited us!


I wore my new Charlotte Olympia kitty shoes...bought at First (or Last) Call...I never understand the difference.


My husband made us banana pancakes and because we were all out of syrup we put some chocolate almond butter on them. Totally delicious!



I stopped to admire some hydrangea bushes, how amazing are these?!?!?


I found the perfect gift for my father in law. This sauce gun is from the fabulous store The Nest. I absolutely love their stationery and letterpressed invitations and they have some really charming little gifts as well.


We celebrate the above-mentioned birthday at the pool on Sunday and indulged in lots of fun pool food including this lovely cheesecake.

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment