Thursday, July 25, 2013

What's Up Thursday

Photo via People.com

Are you kidding me? No really, like who looks this amazing less than 24 hours after childbirth? I cannot get over how precious the royal family is, and I love the name George. Hip hip hooray! I don't know about you, but I personally can't get enough of all the media coverage of this. I think that maybe my cable company needs to start a Royals TV channel. 

Photo via bravotv.com

If you're not watching Below Deck on Bravo, seriously reconsider. This is my absolute new favorite guilty pleasure. It's a reality show featuring the crew of a posh charter yacht. Their interactions with each other and their bratty charter guests are absolutely hilarious. 


I'm about halfway into Robert Galbraith's (aka J.K. Rowling) mystery novel The Cuckoo's Calling. It's very good so far. I find the book is make even more interesting by the fact that she it wrote under a pseudonym...and that a mysterious Tweet leaked her as the author. The situation is all very Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment