Thursday, July 11, 2013

Whats Up Thursday

I've been sorely missing my Kate Middleton sightings as we await the arrival of little Baby Cambridge, so I'm contenting myself with Rue Daily's Kate Middleton style guide. I just love these beautiful hair jewels that she's wearing in this photo. I'm so intrigued. Are they bobby pins? I had some hair jewels from Claire's in 1999 and they were velcro. Not quite this elegant a look. Haha!


I love the sales this time of year! I usually don't shop at Garnet Hill, but I was flipping through their catalog and saw this great cardigan on major sale. I don't know who in the world can wear this in the summer...maybe someone who lives in Canada, but I'm excited I'll get to wear it this fall.


Of course, right now it's 100 degrees outside, so I've been trying to keep cool by making some cool drinks. I made a honeydew and lime drink last week and it was amazing, next up I'm trying to perfect a sparkling lemonade. This one looks incredible. Yum!


C'mon weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment