Monday, July 29, 2013

Weekend Snaps

Happy Monday! This weekend I spent some time with my mom and sister. On Saturday, my sister and I went to Dallas and stalked the Neimans Last Call shoe sale. We didn't come away with any steals, but I was oddly into these Rene Caovilla soles. They are so ridiculously over the top, and really fun. Who wouldn't want to walk on glitter...



We visited the HPV Dior store, which is so completely gorgeous.


We tried our luck at Again and Again...



...but all I found was this amazing bench that I have no space for whatsoever. It's cool though, right?


Oh, and poor Luke got soap in his eye from a grooming visit gone awry. He spent most of the weekend like this, until his eye drops started working. He was a trooper though, and was still happy, regardless of a stinging eye. 

I'm going all out for the Bachelorette tonight! Will post photos tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment