Thursday, July 18, 2013

What's Up Thursday

Happy Birthday to my sister today! You are the sweetest sister anyone could ask for, and you always know what's cool. Like those blue nails in the photo below...or what's not very cool, but fun, like the puppets even further below. Love you.



I have a minor obsession with Oscar de la Renta earrings. These for fall are just everything. I think you could wear them with pretty much anything. I'm obsessed. 
I've been meaning to post this for a while, but how great is Reese Witherspoon's outfit here?

Photo via People.com

I especially love her Givenchy Nightingale bag. Givenchy is basically killing it with bags right now. I love this one and this one...oh and this one


I made zucchini and corn pasta with goat cheese this week and it was so completely amazing. I got the recipe out of this month's Real Simple, and I can't find it online, but I did find this recipe, that looks equally amazing, sans corn. Maybe we'll make this one over the weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment