Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekend Snaps

Happy Monday! A few snaps from our weekend....

I wore my new favorite earrings out and about.

In preparation for swimsuit season, this was my dinner on Saturday.

 We went to the Fort Worth Opera festival this weekend, and met this fancy lady. She makes me think someone needs to have an amazing Marie Antoinette party soon.

We enjoyed some rainbow cake at our niece's birthday party, isn't it the cutest?

Not everyone's weekend was great though...


If you read the tabloids--and really who doesn't?--Reese Witherspoon was arrested and briefly jailed over the weekend when she was combative toward a a police officer who was arresting her husband for  DUI. Apparently she asked the officer if he knew who she was. Cringe. This is sad news in general and for me personally as my love of RW has been well-chronicled here. Let's hope they've learned a lesson from this and call a driver the next time they decide to get sloppy. I mean if you are Reese Witherspoon shouldn't you be doing that already?

No comments:

Post a Comment